Michigan residents now play Keno online
Our Top Keno Picks
Why Play Online?
Regular complementary bonuses and promotions
Play anywhere, anytime. No more long queues at the store
Play games for free or just $0.05 per play
How To Play
Choose the cost of your ticket
Click the Keno board to choose your numbers or use the QUICK PICK option
Watch the prize table adjust based on your ticket cost and how many numbers you pick
Click TURBO to speed up the draw
Press spacebar or click GO
Watch numbers draw. Match the numbers and win a prize!
Match 2 STAR numbers and you’ll multiply your winnings 3X. Match 3 STAR numbers and you’ll multiply your prize 10X.
- How does the bonus work?
- Easy, when you register an account make sure KENO10ML is in the Promo Code box. Once you finish registration, you’ll be notified that 10 free games has been added to your account. You do not have to make a deposit to claim this bonus.
- Any other bonuses or offers?
- Yes, deposit anything from $10 to $200 on your first deposit and get 50% back as a bonus. For example, deposit $20 and you’ll instantly get an extra $10 free giving you $30 to play with.
- Do you need a good Keno strategy to win?
- Keno is a game of chance, not strategy. That being said, there are a few fun strategies you can try. Most games have a list of hot and cold numbers, or those that come up a lot and those that don’t.
- Can I study the odds in Keno?
- There aren’t any benefits to be had studying Keno odds! The game is based on luck. Knowing probabilities and odds won’t arm you with anything extra or boost your chances of winning. It’s all in good fun!
- What different fields and buttons do I need to know for online Keno?
- Ticket cost – you’ll find the price of your ticket here. You can click + or – to increase or lower your ticket price
- GO – buy your ticket and start the draw
- TURBO – Speed up the draw
- Wins – the winning prize amount for the draw
- Game ID Number – you’ll spot the game ID at the start of each game
- Balance – your account balance for your Michigan Lottery account
- Is every Keno draw really random?
- Yes! Every Keno draw uses a Random Number Generator (RNG) that is regularly reviewed and certified by an independent body, iTech Labs 4, for complete fairness. That means everybody stands a winning chance!
- What happens if I lose my internet connection during a draw?
- The outcome of every ticket is determined at the time of purchase. The outcome of a draw is not affected if you’re disconnected from the system. If you’re disconnected mid-draw, you’ll find the draw results in your account history.
More About Keno
If you’ve never played Michigan Keno, now’s the time to start. The 10-22-80 game is played every couple of minutes; every single day and you must pick 10 numbers from 1 to 80. The lottery draws 22 numbers and tickets start at just $1. Club Keno promises a fun time with big prizes. Club Keno boasts standard prizes, extra draw prizes, and the more numbers you match, the higher the payout. That means plenty of ways to win for just a dollar!
Club Keno is a unique feature courtesy of the Michigan State Lottery and you won’t find it anywhere else. The draw game is played every couple of minutes, every day of the week, promising tons of fun and the potential to win some big cash prizes along the way. It all just takes a modest bet and a guess of which numbers may be drawn next.
Just as with other draw games from MI State Lottery, the more numbers you match, the bigger your prize payout. What’s more, there’s even a standard prize and an extra draw prize to be won when you play Club Keno.
Playing is super-simple, too. Select 10 numbers between 1 and 80 or pick the “Easy Pick” option and let the computer randomly pick your numbers for you. You can opt to play up to 60 draws in a row with your particular numbers by marking a number in your multiple draw wagers section. Then, sit back and wait for the draw result to see if your numbers come up.