Classic Lotto 47
Michigan residents now buy their official Lotto 47 tickets online
Why Play Online?
Get 50% of your first deposit back plus loads of promotions sent via email
Just How You Like It
The same great game at the same great price!
Never Miss a Draw or a Win
Play up to 60 draws in advance and get notified of wins automatically
How To Play
Choose between Pick (1 ticket for $1), Easy Pick (5, 10 or 15 tickets for $1 a ticket), or Combo (a random pick with a ticket for each combo)
Select how many draws you want to play (1 - 60 draws in advance)
Checkout, make your payment, and keep an eye on the draw!
Double Play Prizes
Classic Lotto 47 FAQs
- How does the bonus work?
- Deposit anything from $10 - $200 on your first deposit and get 50% back as a bonus. For example, deposit $20 and you’ll instantly get an extra $10 free giving you $30 to play with.
- Any other bonuses or offers?
- Yes, we’ve got some exclusive Promo Codes you can also use. To play 10 free games of Keno, use the Promo Code: KENO10ML or if you want to play 10 free instant win games, use the code GAME10ML. You do not have to make a deposit to claim this bonus.
- Is it expensive to buy tickets?
- No, not at all. It cost just $1 per ticket to play Lotto 47.
- How do I claim if I win?
- If you play online, every win (apart from the jackpot) can be claimed online.
- What’s the starting jackpot of Lotto 47?
- The starting jackpot of Lotto 47 is $1 million.
- How may draws can I play for in advance?
- You can play up to 60 draws in advance when you play Lotto 47 online.
- What happens if two or more people win the jackpot?
- In the unlikely event that two or more people win the Lotto 47 jackpot, the prize will be split equally among the winners.
More About Classic Lotto 47
Michigan’s Lotto 47 lottery game was first launched on 15 May 2005, with its extra Double Play game launching as recently as January 2019. The Lotto 47 highest jackpot record currently stands at $23.5 million and was scooped way back on 1 March 2008. The winning ticket belonged to an anonymous player who purchased their ticket at Little Mack Beer & Wine in St. Clair Shores.
Lotto 47 is played twice a week in the state of Michigan and is exclusively owned and operated by the Michigan Lottery. Draws take place on Wednesday and Saturday evenings at 7:29pm.
The game is based on the popular 6/47 format and played by picking 6 numbers from a range of 1 to 47 – with no bonus ball option. The game also offers a Double Play option where for $1 more, players get a chance to participate in a second draw where all non-jackpot prizes are doubled.
In addition to Double Play, the game also features an instant game called EZmatch. For an additional $1, 6 random numbers and prizes are printed on your ticket at the time of purchase. If any of those numbers match with any of your picked numbers, you win the corresponding amount.
Match all six numbers and scoop the big jackpots. Match 3, 4, or 5 numbers and you could win a cash prize according to that day’s draw. If the main jackpot isn’t won, it rolls over until such times as it is won. If someone scoops the prize, the jackpot starts back at $1 million at the next Lotto 47 draw.